2440 The Quadrant
The office is located 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M5 on the Aztec West business park.
An overhead view of our office location can be found here (please click through).
Please be aware that we may not attend the office every day so it may be several days before any post / deliveries are collected.
HM Land Registry, HMCTS Probate, Office of the Public Guardian
The effect of COVID-19 on the above institutions has resulted in delays in our clients’ matters being processed. Please be aware that it may take;
- 4-6 months for a probate application to be processed;
- 4-5 months for a Lasting Power of Attorney to be registered;
- 4-6 months for a basic transfer to be registered at the Land Registry;
- 12+ months for a first registration to be acknowledged by the Land Registry.
Therefore, if you have yet to wait this long for your matter to complete, please be patient and rest assured that the delay is expected.
*updated November 2023
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5:00pm and all telephone, video and face to face appointments will take place during these hours. Evening appointments for working families or those with young children are available on request at no additional cost.
An out-of-hours voice mail service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are immediately notified of any new messages and we will respond as soon as possible.
Emails are monitored regularly during office hours and occasionally at weekends. Unless your enquiry is urgent, please allow five working days for a reply to your email or up to ten working days for a reply to a non-urgent email. If your enquiry is urgent please do not hesitate to ring the office.
Public holidays and office closures
The office will be closed on the following public holidays:
- Good Friday 29 March 2024
- Easter Monday 1 April 2024
- May Day Bank Holiday 6 May 2024
- Spring Bank Holiday 27 May 2024
- Summer Bank Holiday 26 August 2024